Infinitycraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

My Mod Application Empty My Mod Application

Post by Zoie Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 pm

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Zoie

In Game Name: zoiebutt (Don't Ask)

Date Of Birth (Optional): April 4th (Today! Very Happy)

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Sadly no Skype

Why I want to be moderator: I would like to be a Moderator because I see alot of potential in this Server and I think I can help move it along.

Why I think I will be good for the job: Because I'm a veteran in Tekkit and I'm very helpful if I'm needed.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, I have been Staff on 10 other Servers (Even Owned one before)

How long have you been on the server: I've been on the Server for a few hours, but I'm already seeing lots of potential.

How old are you: I'm 18 Years Old.

How often can you be on the server: I can be on the Server a few Hours a day (All day on Weekends).

Have you ever been banned before: Only once because someone Nuke'd my house on a Non-Grief Server and I cursed Once.

Do I rage easily: No, I do not rage easily, trust me, I've seen it all.

What grade are you in: I'm a Senior in High School.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would Mute both Members hat were fighting and tell them to Stop, then I'd un-mute them, then if they kept going I'd mute them for 5 minutes, then un-mute, then if they kept going for 10 minutes, 15, 20, so on and so forth.

Zoie

Back to top Go down

My Mod Application Empty Re: My Mod Application

Post by Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:40 pm

i highly recommend having skype

Admin
Admin

https://infinitycrafttekkit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by badmon209 Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Skype is basically the universal means of contact for minecraft, along with teamspeak, which that is actually used server wide.
badmon209
badmon209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down