Infinitycraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badmon's more formal, more interesting, more creditable mod application.

Go down

Badmon's more formal, more interesting, more creditable mod application. Empty Badmon's more formal, more interesting, more creditable mod application.

Post by badmon209 Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello my name is badmon! Since there is no official layout for the staff application I will just do it this way.

IGN: badmon209

Previous applications or staff positions: I have applied for quite a few of them, in fact I have applied on just about every server that I have more than a week on, if the server needs another admin or mod that is.
Applied for: Nuclear gaming, Sg-gaming.net, etc.
Positions obtained: I have obtained 100's of positions in staff for servers owned by friends, family, or dear associates. I have owned my own communities such as Swiftfortress, Swiftgaming, jigsawland or jigland and some other less known ones.

Contacts:
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/badmon209/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCphN2CzQblx-NvUJJqIachA

Do you get angry easily No not unless something really annoying happens like I get raided, but it wouldn't be a rage it would just be a slight twitch. I also Would get mad if a bunch of little kids who don't know how to play come on or little kids trying to be trolls.

What would you do if you came on and saw a player cursing/ using profanity/ swearing at another player I would mute both of them or at least the person using the profanity and ask the other person what happened. Once he is done I would mute him and ask the other guy about his story and if he would like to debunk any of the other persons points. I would do this over and over until we came to a conclusion and if a ban must be put in place.

How often can you be on the server? I could be on just about everyday if necessary. I would be on most during the weekend as you can tell I have work to do.

Why I should be mod or admin I believe I can serve the community more efficient if I have a higher position than a regular member. I have had various experiences of power in gaming communities since my last mod application which I want to kill myself for the amount of effort I didn't put into it.
badmon209
badmon209

Back to top Go down