Infinitycraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post by DragonBorn41 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 am

Nickname (Or First Name): ___Kyle_____

In Game Name: ____DragonBorn41____

Date Of Birth (Optional): _____03/14/1999___

Do you have skype? If so share your username:__No. Sorry____

Why I want to be moderator: ____I see hackers coming into servers and there is no one to kick/ban them but I am able to be on often so I can watch over the server while the admins are away_____

Why I think I will be good for the job: ____ I've played on many tekkit servers before and when I was a moderator they always told me how good I was doing.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes. I was a moderator at forsakencraft. ______

How long have you been on the server? About 2 to 3 weeks

How old are you: 14

How often can you be on the server: Everyday on weekends and about an hour on weekdays

Have you ever been banned before: No

Do I rage easily: I may get mad a couple of times but I never yell through the chat log

What grade are you in: 9th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Please stop cursing and if they do not listen I give them a warning. If you don't stop swearing I will kick you and report him/her to an admin to see if they need to be banned.

DragonBorn41

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by Snugglz Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Do we have to submit in this forum or send Admin a message containing our full application? If we have to submit here, I accidentally already sent my full application to Admin.
Snugglz
Snugglz

Back to top Go down